Easily Self-Manage The 10 Most Common Ailments

The Advice and Guidance In This Section Will Tell You

  • How to 'Self-Manage' your symptoms
  • When to see a Pharmacist
  • When to request to see a GP or other health professional for a 'Routine or 'Urgent' appointment
  • When to get help from NHS 111
  • When to call 999 or go to A&E (accident and emergency department at a hospital)


Click on the round buttons below to find out more about common ailments and how you can 'self-manage' your symptoms